The International Patient Center of Near East University Hospital provides a wide range of services for international patients and their companions. The team is dedicated to assist our patients in healthcare services including consultations, second opinions, diagnostics, insurance, travel & accommodation arrangements and language support & interpretation services.
Near East University Hospital International Patient Center offers healthcare and personal assistance starting from the first day of your enquiry until the day you arrive to your home country and more.
Our dedicated International Patient Center team organizes your medical journey according to your needs and expectations. Our professional team can assist you with the following services before, during and after your stay:
- Planning and Scheduling medical appointments
- Second Opinion
- Making hotel arrangements
- Arranging ground transportation from both Ercan Airport and Larnaca Airport.
- Air Ambulance Aircraft / Full Intensive Care Ground Ambulance service
- Assisting with visa procedures
- Estimating cost of services
- Assisting with hospital admissions and doctors
- Language and interpretation support
- Preparation of Medical Reports in the required language
- Follow-up support after treatment
In order to get a doctor consultation or second opinion, we suggest you to send your complete medical history and medical records along with any applicable diagnostic images, investigations and laboratory test results via e-mail. Once our medical team review your medical records, we will contact you about the recommended treatment and if it is recommendable to travel to Cyprus for the treatment.